ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Howl and Tink.


Just seen the movie Howls moving Castle last night. Man I love it. Howl comes off as being to nice for someone with no heart so I remade him a bit Darker.



Heres some Tinker bell designs as well. I started off with a study of Tinker Bell as she is in the Diseny Universe.


And then I did a quick tribal kinda sketch.


After that I played around with a Dark Tinker Bell before moving on to the final pic.




Heres the Final Tinker Bell.




And heres a winged hooded guy I drew on kids night. This was a requested drawing.



Yawn going to catch some zzzzz before work tonight.

Later.

Ps. Sorry I couldnt make it out to you B-day Phil. Happy late B-day :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    WOw... you got your winged guy all figured out after all... he looks good. And for the record, Tinkerbell is actually the whore figure of Peterpan...

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    Yeah kiss my ass..... not so sorry haaaaa FOOOL. Hows that for predictable >:p

    BUM HEAD...

    ps. I still love you to ;)

    btw just did those up last night. I showed you the profile of howl though and its not even up yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter