ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bwaaaaa shoulda stayed on the ground lol.

Dam.

Yeah thats what I have to say about last night. Damit. Got way to drunk and way to Emotional last night......Fawk. I'd like to take the time to thank a few ppl who sat through my freaking dumb assedness yeah I was really dumb. Getting drunk and talking ...not such a good idea.

First off .... Id like to thank my wife..... I have no idea wtf I was talking about but Im sorry for being an asshole to you. I know we have our problems but they dont need to be public..... ugggggg feel like shit for talking about stuff last night. I know I'll hear about my stupidity later on .... ummm yeah I deserve it :( . Love you LOTZ *hug*

Second Phil...... Thanks for taking it easy on my drunk ass lol. FUN, though not a good Idea to spare (even in fun) when drunk though lol uggggggg. Shoulda stayed on the ground yeah..... First off Id like to say yeah I was really drunk when we were talking and second.... you dont need to shoulder stuff all the time. Talk if you need to. We should go out for coffee some time ..... no cream Ill "Man it" lol so I dont get called a pussy HA ha :)

Second .... Owche.... Dez .... ummm thanks for being there.....dont know what to say aside from that..... except Im a drunk'N dumb ass..... arrrgggghhhhh. I'm going to miss you Dez *sigh*

Third ....Chris, Disney night was freaking fun till I decided to become a jerk ass... thanks for hearing me out ....... same goes for you ..... you need to talk just gime a call. Thanks for well ... you know.

Fouth Josheee Poooo, Man Im glad your back whoooooot. I probably shoulda went out with you and Mac..... ummmmm then again mabey not. Thanks for siting through my stupid drunk talk .... man I can Bitch when Im drunk...ugggggg, shoulda just slaped me and said suck it the fuck up lol.

K and Fourth ummmm to any one I was a asshole to or bitched to....ummmmm just slap me oka next time you see me I need it ugghhhh.

Well hope to have some more stuff up soon ..... later on today mabey. K back to sleep abit befor getting up for work........ K Im done this time. Really I am. Dam Im a JACK ASS Arggghhhhhh.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Duuuuude, calm down, dont' worry about it. You were drunk, we all knew you were drunk, no damage done on my half.

    And whoever said McDonalds cures hangovers is a liar... at first i was like, OMG, this is so great... and then I was like, nope... wait... its not... *sigh*

    Oh, lost my keys to... for the rest of the story, go to www.dezdezdez.blogspot.com

    Is that shameless advertising, or is that shameless advertising?

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger becca said…

    And more shameless advertising for Dez...

    www.dezdezdez.blogspot.com

    Hehe...

    I miss you, Stan! I miss the gross handshakes...oh, so gross. OH, and guess who I drove by the other day? Manjit! Yes, old Manjit! Hehe..."so busy...so so busy...front side, back side, busy!..."

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    Yeah Im calm now lol.... ugghhh McDz is never a good idea blaaaa lol. I hope you find your mp3 player.

    whooot... I rather enjoy shameless advertising. I miss you to Becca and the gross handshakes lol those were to much fun. Thats awsome I havnt see Manjit in a long time .... seen her acouple of times walking around but not for some time now.

    Front side Back side so busy. It is my duties...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter