ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New Featured ARTIST. ALIEN 1452.

Yeah I havent posted for a freaking long time. I still havnt scaned anything but I thought it was about time to feature a new artist so here he is.

His online alias is Alien1452 Heres a few of his works from his online blog. To the right you'll find links to both his blog and his web site (some English. Good thing drawing is a universal language freaking whoooot.)K heres some stuff. Hes really into the ladies.






He has a wicked anime style so if your looking for something new to see check out his blog and site.

Yeah Ill have some new stuff up soon. Tommorrow or tonight mabey.
Later.



Mood: confused and lost .

2 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Ooooooooh.... the one with grey hair and pointy ears is cute.

    And Bev thinks I'm a homosexual b/c I think that some of the hostess's are hot... but then again, when I say shit like that, I go wow... I wonder...

    Ok, that was totally random.

    Also, can you send me a txt msg, cause I kinda tried to txt msg you today, and I don't htink I have the right number, b/c the replial I got was, "whos this" and when I said Dez, i got no reply... *sigh*

    I'm random, holy cow.

    Also, I'm going to bed BEFORE 2 am.

    Yay, cows...

    Your mom is a cow...

    Or does cows...

    I'll post this now.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    LOL.... to funny. K I'll txt you today.
    Later Dez.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter