ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

WICKED!!!!!

K so thursday night I went out to the Rum Jungle with Diana Tanja and Joanne it was pretty fun but the wickedest part of the whole night was I got Autographs from Bass Rutten UFC chamion booo yeah mutha F#$kerZ <------ got a big slap on the face for screaming that out when Bass Rutten was anounced. The DJ was like and we have two geust judges for the ring girl comp. Butter Bean ( the boxer/ Jack ass star) .... the ppl there kinda claped and then he was like and Bass Rutten(UFC Champion) and the ppl were still like ummmm clap clap ... *cricket cricket* I was like wtf these ppl dont know who this is AND the DJ was like come on ppl Bass Rutten and Butter Bean, so I got up and screamed as loud as I could YEAHHHHH BASS RUTTEN MUTHA FUCKERZ!!! and right after that Diana Slaped my good and hard across the face ...It was worth it though. As soon as the comp was over I raced down to the dance floor ( I think I almost ran over a couple of the girls) and got both Bass Ruttens and Butter Beans Autographs... so cool, Diana got me a second one of Butter Beans on a yellow card. Here they are though. So FREAKING COOOOOL!!!!!!!!







FREAKING SWEEEEEET!!!!!

K well enough with that Ummmm heres the last of the Kings Son designs. Im going to Finish up the Giants design some time soon here as well.



8 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Wow... I love the second drawing, very good... *sigh* i wish I could draw, then I would have a way of expressing myself, or showing ppl my ideas or what I mean.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    PoST POST POST OST POST POST PSOT PSO TP POST (I'm drunK) POSIT POST PS TOPS TPOS TPOS TPOST POST

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Post post post (not drunk lol) post post post!

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    ^~^

    I'm sorry... I can't control him, he just goes everywhere

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am posting because i can heheeheheh. i am the evil sa

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger safromhell said…

    now you can link me http://safromhell.blogspot.com/ i am here hehehehehhehe

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger safromhell said…

    by the way that was me (chris)

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Hmmmmm..... everytime I change my picture, the old one goes buhbye... so sad... anyhoo um. wow, Stan you're getting alot of posts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter