ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dark Rising.

Yep not feeling myself lately. Life just chewed me up and spit me out, now I gota figure out what to do from here on in. Ugghhhh wtf is up with things lately Ive got a constant eb of darkness and hurt all the time and I just cant get rid of it..... yeah.
Enough of that ummm heres some junk Ive been saving up.... well just not enough energy to scan and upload.

Vampire Kat. Part of the Dennys Vampire crew project.



Bitter Decent.



Betrayed.



Freaked.



couple pages of faces.





1up!


K well I hope all is well with everyone.
Later.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    awe, the last guy is so cute :D

    Really a photography of me would work for the Vampire thing, cause lets face it, i'm pretty well the real thing :D lol!!

    *uber Dez hugs* i know you need htem right now!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    Yeah you should hook me up with a picture. Your one of the old vampires and yes you pretty much are the real deal lol.

    :) later. Email me a pic or something.

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger becca said…

    Still my favorite artist ever! :)

    Hope all is well, Staniel...take care!

    P.S. I miss the gross handshakes...even the gross smell...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter