ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Portfolio Review Post.

This post is dedicated to my folio review which I just finished about 15 mins ago. Aside from some gramatical and spelling issues, in fact it went so well even with those quite notable issues I still got a A on my portfolio. Betty gave me some exellent pointers on what to do for my submition to Emily Carr.
I decided to do my folio as a mock art book. Betty suggested that if I wanted to send it like that it would work. She said that I should bind it and make it a hard cover so that I could do a painting right on the cover and that way the book itself would be considered a piece of work and count towards one of my pieces.
Anywho I'll show you the cover and some Paintings I did ..... yep getting into the wild world of color I am AND loveN it.

Heres the cover Page.



Dez you have blue hair...... well my Face IS blue beat that. Im like one of the blue man crew exept I have hair. WHAhahahahahhahahha .... and other junk.



Ive got a Pear ..... two Pears actually.




Yeah thats all for now. Looking forward to the staff party tonight.... still got to go by work and firgure out were and when it is again.
Well I hope you are all well. Later.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger becca said…

    Stan, your art never fails to amaze me. :)

    Keep it up, you ROCK.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ACK! I never posted... um... *panic*
    lol

    Seriously Stan, this stuff is so impressive... are you applying for Emily Carr this yera for next september? Maybe you and my sis will go together!! She's hoping to do the fashion design there...

    *hugs* post more, or come see me at one of my WAY TO GOD DMANED JOBS/SHIFTS!!! *eep* ok, little pent up rage there... *hugs*!! i'll have to come see you soon!

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    :P Thanks Becca and Dez :)

    Its good to hear from you two. Ya Im hooked to drawing and stuff so there will be no stoping for me lol.

    Yep Im going to apply to Emmily Carr this year, Im also going to apply to some other schools as well for illustration.

    We should go out for coffee before the next summester starts. I hung out with Phil and Ryan last night. Anywho Later and Merry Christmas to both of you if I dont see you :)

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's have a pre-Christmas party with everyone!!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    Sounds awsome when and were?

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy tramadol online cheap buy tramadol from uk - tramadol jokes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter