ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

INTERNATIONAL DAY OF SELF PORTRAIT

So its international self portrait day Nov,1/2006 over at http://www.conceptart.org/
I love that place so much fun stuff going on whoooot.
Anyways the rules were you needed to do your self portrait on Nov,1 and have it up on the thread before the end of the day. I didnt have alot of time so I stuck a mirror infront of me ol computer and did this SP all in Ink......kinda wish I coulda spent some more time on this, but at least I got to take part in this wicked event. Its pretty cool seeing everyone from concept forums. Heres the link to the Thread if your interested. Lotsa awsome art work going on here.
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80183

Any who heres my SP.


Heres one I worked on just now missed the deadline by 20 mins though ugghhh. Oh well at least I got one in. This one is graphite on printer paper and spent about 30-40 min while listening to halloween tunes .. just cant get outa the spirit :). Oh and I riged a mirror to kinda hang infront of my drawing board so I can really start to put some time into these things without my left arm going numb lol. Now I just need a strong light source to get some wicked shadows going on ... well one thing at a time.

Second Self Portrait of the night.



Oka have a good night everyone. I think Im going to hit up anouther SP .... Yeah in the mood so why not.

Later.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Cole said…

    You look so dangerous in those pictures like a sexy sexy model!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    LOL awsome.... I just wish I could turn left.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Todd Harris said…

    nice job, i really wish i was better at sp.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger safromhell said…

    awesome pics dude but you do need to post more of them... ot anything for that matter. it is not like i can hang over you and watch you draw damn it

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Wonderful pictures, as always... but not enought to avoid the SQUiRREL ATTACK!!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    For some odd reason Im in the mood for tea now.... hmmmmmmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter