ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

CNC fine arts Post.

Killing two birds with one stone.

1 Postin.... which I dont do enough. And

2 Finishing a class assignment.... yep posting is a class assignment.

Anywho I have some Portraits (20min each) that I did during the figure drawings I did this summer when one of our models didnt show up.




And heres some stuff I did last night. A wierd SP and a Idea for a Ink Monkey banner or something.




Btw Tod Im betting you could pull off a wicked SP they are pretty fun once you get into em.

Later all.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE hte ink monkey banner!!

    And, as always, the rest is amazing too!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy phentermine phentermine 80mg - buy phentermine with prescription

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter