ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Something wicked this way comes...

Halloween is upon us in just under a week * does the happy dance *. Yeah Im super pumped for Halloween this year, Got a crazy party in the works.... this sat night, hope to see alot of you ppl there. I decided to go as a pirate this year, never been a pirate before so i went all out with my costume... even bought a real sword. Ill upload some pics once I get some. Anyway enough ranting ummmm right online sketch book so time to post some pics. Yep.

This one is a Reaper Goddess.. or Demondess whatever.... yeah uber goth chick.



A little more mild halloween spirit. Pumkin skull



And Hell boy cuz why the Hell not. This is my dam sketch book so I decide what goes in it >_0



Yeah as Halloween Draws nearer Ill be Drawing sum creepy stuff. Mabey anouther post before halloween.... mabey.
Talk to you later.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    ZOMG You have to make my pumpin look like that this year. I cant come to teh partay:( stupid work

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Todd Harris said…

    now that's a cool pumpkin, neat sketches, first time to your blog, really cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter