ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Used Abused Cheap and Dirty.......

I love Charcoal its Messy Dark and FUN.
K well Its been a few days so I guess that I should post seeing as I probably wont get a chance to this weekend. Dam Dennys...... I really need to move on. Im going to phone the guy opening up Rebirth tattoo and see if he's still looking for ppl. It'd be a wicked part time job on the side. I could at least go to part time at Dennys.

Well heres whatz I got. Self portrait Charcoal..... still got issues to deal with. Its hard to hold a mirror and draw. I think I should set up a mirror on the wall mmmm yeah or just go from photos..... but photos arent the same, no depth to deal with really. Oh well I guess I'll figure out something.



Some more hand studies.




Ummmm a tattoo Design and some sketches.





K Im done. Later.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter