ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Graphite me up...... Self portrait.

Just a self Portrait and some Hand studies.

Me.



My Hands.



Theres some issues going on here I know, done in under an hour for both of them along with some sketches so I kinda rushed it. Next one Ill take more time with. Self portrait and hand studies are a good way to get you to draw what you see. Hopefully these exersices along with my once a week 2 hour model drawings will boost my skills up...... ummm yeap Im out.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Poor Stan, noone comments on here with me gone!! Lol, but i'll fix that for you eh?!?! I was thinkin about you the other day, adn was like wow... i can't believe how much that guy got to me in so short of time... you mean alot to me, i just wanted to let you know that. Wow... dude, i'm super tired, i really shouldn't be commenting on ppls blogs. But keep posting, I hsould be able to get on the internet once a week, and I update my blog quite regularily... omg, we're watching dodge ball... its so dumb/funny... oh ya, posting this

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    Hey DEZ DEZ :). Its good to hear from you. Im allright with the no comments, but thank you for fixing me up. I should have a site up soon whoot. Kinda know what I want..... ummmm kinda anyway. Aww man that means alot to me, it really does.... and you mean alot to me as well Dez. It sounds like your having alot of fun atm its kinda hard not to when so much is happening though lol.
    Really glad to hear from you I hope all continues to go well.... no more speeding tickets haha freaky rules for out of state drivers yikes. Ummm yeah talk to you later Dez :)

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter