ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

2mm lead sharpner owns ME....


K first of all spaming the massive black concept work shop whoot the site is up for anyone who may come across my humble blog here is the link for you

http://www.conceptart.org/workshop/



K thats done.... wish I could go.

Ummmm yeah just bought a 2mm lead sharpener. Ive had a 2mm lead holder for a year or so and never been able to find a sharpener for it and today paid a visit to speedies and lo and behold their it was whooot I love it. Anyway heres anouther Kings son design done with a 4b 2mm lead holder.


Dumbness lol.
Umm some heads. That is all.




Im done for now. A few notes to before I go.

A) Miss you Dez, I hope everything is going well for you.

B) I wish I could go to the Massive Black and Conceptart.org work shop SOB so wish I could go.

C) BuckCherry fucking ownz.

D) Loven my lead sharpner fawk yeah.

E) Later.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger becca said…

    HAHAHA...Popped your mom!

    Nice!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter