ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yawn, Time fo Bed.

Early morning post before I call it a night. I was sketching last night and nothing was working for me so I broke down and hit up the old ball point pen..... ughhh Im such a ink whore, anywho I figure its all about getting the ideas out and refining it later. Anyway heres my work flow atm. Always changes...

Ball point sketch

Quick ball point sketch of the body.


Over lay paper and start to sketch and render in pencil.


K time to go to sleep *Yawn* Night all.

btw check out the feature artist incase you missed my last post. The guy rocks. Need to set up anouther OC session with him.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Cole said…

    That's so wicked stan... it was well worth satying up all night for:D

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Hee hee... sometimes you have to do, what you have to do to get into the right frame of mind... work hard STan... the punishment of working hard is far less painful than the guilt of never trying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter