ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

MASSIVE brushpen update *too FUN*


Just been playing around with a brush pen the last couple days. I was sketching the other day and going no were fast so I grabed my ole brush pen and things just started to flow. There some thing about drawing in a medium were you know misstakes are unavoidable so you just go at it and get you ideas out. It's very relaxing.

K first up some design ideas for my website hopefully up by this fall. Im taking my time on this one cuz I dont want to have to redesign it every couple months lol.




Ummmm Dragon tattoo designs.


Some ppl.


And a cuddly little fella ..... dontcha just want to hug him. I know I do :)


Sum more ppl.

Talk to you all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter