ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Friday, January 20, 2006

New site in the works. Tattoo based.






My new front page for my Tattoo site is done check it out at www.inkmonkey.ca .... or just click on the pictures above lol.
K most people knowme also know that Im never really content with my web sites so my new years goal is to make one that last a whole year..... with that being said Im going to put alot of time and energy into making a kick ass site..... well more like TWO kick ass sites.One site for my Concept art and one for Tattoo design. I feel that they both deserve there own site. Im going to use
www.inkmonkey.ca as a hub for both of them so when you go to my address it will give you the choice of ethier entering the Tattoo site or the Concept art site. Right now though Im focusing on the Tattoo site seeing as Ive been doing alot of Tattoo designs for people. I figure if Im doing lots of Tattoo desing I main as well make some money at it. We'll see how that goes.I have a wicked kool line up for tattoos.... Im doing the astrological signs and then doing some runes after that ummmm well I have some ideas.
In other news my wife has become part of the blogging community you can pay her a visit just go to the links section on the right and hers is Rant and Raves of my Mind. Welcome to the world of BLOGGING HAAHHAHAHAHHAHHA .... and so on and so forth in formentioned maner ..... :/ I have issues.
Later.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter