ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Charcoal is SEXY.


Just a charcoal portrait I did yesterday. I love charcoal it dirty/Messy and dark what else could you ask for.
On to other news though....... *takes a deep breath* MARKO DJURDJEVIC IS COMING OUT WITH A VIDEO ..... HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLYSHITTTTTTTT *passes out due to not breathing in*

Alright well I just happened to stuble upon a thread at my fav hang out place on the web Conceptart.org (the forums ROCK). Anyway theres this thread on conceptart.org videos so Im reading the thread and it starts to go off topic(IN RECORD TIME) like some tend to do and Im thinking dam no videos ah well, so Im reading anyway cuz hijacked threads can be freaking funny ( the topic Which cartoon character would you nail). Just as Im about to leave the thread due to lack of funny replys I see Marko Dejurdjevic and think to my self SWEAT this guys a riot so he says

Marko Dejurdjevic
Well, I'm almost done recording my first DVD for you guys

I was freaking out, SO I reply a few post down

Ink Monkey
Marko ......... I've already cut off my right nut and am currently selling it on E-bay so that when your DVD I can scoop up a copy right away ....... soooo I hope your not joke'N about the DVD OR I just lost a nut lol...... awwww man I hope you not joke'N
Later

next day.

Marko Dejurdjevic
Not joking :]

Me
Marko .... I love you.

No response to date. I hope I didnt creep him out ..... Mabey I shouldn't tell him that I want to eat his brains and attain his all mighty power of character design...mmm yes best keep that one to myself.

aheam yes well now I must be off and with the drawing and such ....umm good day and such.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Ha ha... Stan, you are awesome!! I think I love you, and I would buy your right nut so you could afford the DVD's... lol

    And I totally agree, Charcoal is amazingly sexy!

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger becca said…

    Hey, guess what? I just put down a higher bid than Dez's on your right nut! I'LL be buying it, thankyou. ;P

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger JJ said…

    I wrote a love letter to a guy who's going to sell his right nut on e-bay? I sure know how to pick em!

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    lol awsome my nut is in high demand. No thank you Becca now with the extra cash I might be able to buy something that closely approximates a right nut, it would be like a breast implant but but it would be a nut lol. Id get a big nut to so when Im out biking this summer and someones like you got the balls to handle this (drop, jump, downhill ect ...) Id be like "Well I got one ... we'll see how this turns out" and they would be like "WHAT!!"

    HA HA pwnd

    Dont feel bad Jen ... its us normal looking quit ones that are the real wierdos.... just ask Dez or Becca. Im a freak. Oh yeah ...loved the note *wink* whip cream oh yeah ... unless your Tammy eh Dez lol to funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter