ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

PUDDNHEAD DVD ARE OUT .......HOLY FUCK.






Holy freaking HELL.... theres been two ppl that I have wanted to make gnome dvd Marko Djurdjevic <----- God of character design and Puddnhead <-------- God of freaky and Puddnhead just came out with dvd. Holy crap Holy crap Holy crap k Im good ...... check out my links on the side to check out the feature site. Ill be putting up one of these every once and a while when something freaking HOT comes out ..... Now I just need Marko to bring out a dvd.
Well now onto other news.... Im pretty much done Mike Markos tat its the second from the bottom. Im pretty happy with it.... its the Angel of Death. I still need to do a tat for Garfield and Mac...... I really need to get my ass in gear and make up a tat folio to go around to the local tat shops and sell my wearz. Who knows mabey it will work out.
Oh and one more thing ... my dreams have been getting progressively darker and more frequent. It feels like whats left of my sanity is slipping away each time.... if Diana didnt wake me up each time I dont know if I would have woken up the same person. I think I need to vent some Darkness before it consumes me.......
Yeah well any way enough outa me time to go and fix up my side bar for the feature site and then hit the drawing board.
Later.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    I HATE DENNYS!!!!!

    I work swing xmas eve, day shift xmas day, and swing again boxing day. Am i not ALLOWED to have a christmas??!?!? HUH?!?! *sigh*

    Anywyas, that was my bitch, sorry, But yay for the tats, and quit with the scary dreams!!!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Yay for rock climbing today!!! You were intense man, too bad your knee's botherin you... seriously dude, I'd ACTUALLY do some of those excersizes on a regular basis... or like you want, see a Dr.!! Hopefully my pics turn out well.

    Btw, have I said, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    Yeah Rock climbing was awsome... to bad my knee cant take to much right now, but it was still supa fun. Now that the knees a bit better though Im going to get on those exercises and then come spring Ill find out what kinda damage Ive done when I see the doc. I cant wait to see the pics.

    btw, no prob. I dont do anything that night anyway plus I get boxing day off so its all good. Dennys needs a good kick to the teeth for giving you that kinda schedule.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    YES!! I'm getting rock climbing shoes for Christmas!! Bwa ha ha!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter