ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Yep some more Fairy Concepts.... Im having so much fun creating characters I dont know if I'll ever get to the comic haha. Well Im kinda stuck on the Four Kings story line mabey a bit much to bite off for my first comic.... so I was thinking about doing what I was going to do in the first place and do a series of smaller story lines based in this world with the Four Kings being a background story untill its properly evolved.. yeah so I still want to have something started by the end of this week. I have a few smaller stories that tie into the Kings story line which I can work on, just narrowing it down atm.
Anyway more characters.

Some Dark Fairy concepts.









A soldier Fairy concept.



And some Random Demond.



K well thats what Ive been up to lately, Sketching and relaxing. Oh yeah went to see Transformers last night.... FREAKING ROCKED.
Time for me to Transform and ROLL OUT.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    LOVE the random demon... and the farie concept was very well executed :D you're artwork always makes me happy :)

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    :) Thanks Dez.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter