ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I am a Alcoholic....

No joke, for the past couple years Ive been really into the alcohol, this past year its been getting worse and worse. But Im done now... thanks to some friends who came and talked to me about it after a really really bad night. The last couple days have been hard, so Ive been out doing stuff to keep my mind off of it. Today I went out and walked around and sketched stuff, I dont draw from life enough so thats what I did with my time today. It was pretty fun.











K later all.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    *hugs* if you need help or support at all, you can call at anytime :)

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Cole said…

    Same goes for me to stan my man!*hug*
    You are a talented man my friend:D keep up the awesome drawings

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter