ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

HAPPY CANADA DAY.

Yep its a Canada Day Post, hellz yeah. I have the next week off and Canada day kicks it off ahhhh Im planing lots of sketching for my comic, Im starting to get a story worked out.... just need some of the finer details hammered out. I think Im going to work on some of the environments pretty quick and see if that helps the story progress. AAAAnnnyway I have a few sketches from the past week some story stuff and some random doodles.

Sketchbots.







The Boar King.



The Dog King.



Ummmm what ever.



BODY SUITS ROCK RIGHT GUY.



K well Im outa here to sketch or something, I hope everyone has a wicked Canada day.... eh!! ahahhahahhhaha Peace.
S@TAN.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter