ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Heres some BAD news ... and some GOOD news.... Hopefully.






Yeah I need a new site made up .... the one I have right now just pisses me off ..... so dumb when it comes to web design <------- BAD NEWS.... making a freaking web site takes to much time ... time which I don't have at the moment. I wish I could clone myself..... and I wouldn't be having sex with it ...... creepy lol.On a brighter note though, the Two Rivers art gallery in town is holding a artist discusion night and on Nov 24/2005 they are hosting Ken Henderson -----> check out his site on the side. Anyway I sent him a invite to come out and join in a special sketch night at Dennys .... Im crossing every available digit and extremity in hopes this goes through.Well thats all I've got atm.....PS ...I rocked Coles Sox ... oh yeah...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger becca said…

    AAHHH! The Cannibal Potato! That's my favorite one of all time...'cept for the Deep Fryer..."Can you smell what the Deep Fryer is cooking!?"


    Hehehehehe

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    LOL awsome ..... Im going to have to find DEEP FRYER or make another copy of him...I'll post it soon...
    Later Becca.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter