ink monkey.

Online Sketchbook and junk.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wow .... So much for a Daily Sketch Book.... so heres some Buddha Monkey for ya





Yeah its all old stuff for now .... I have some new stuff on the go but Im to lazy to scan it ...plus it all experimental right now.... trying to get into some new stuff. This is a character from about a year ago. Im really into foot bag( Hacky Sac) in the summer so I decided to make a mascot and this is what I came up with Buddha Monkey..... umm he's really simply colored cuz I was planing on puting him on some T'z ... yeah that never happened. But anyway thats all I've got atm so ummm Later.

P.s I hope your party goes well Dez Dez :) Later.

9 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Yyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!! I love the Buddha Monkey!! the one where he is sewing his foot bag is my favourite!!

    My party was very fun. They blindfolded me, then blind folded someone else and the someone else force fed me pudding... it was god aweful and hilarious...

    Also, Garfield tried to teach me to rock climb before I went to the party... very totally wickedly intense!!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    Haahhah awsome...Im glad you had a good time. Have fun seeing Harry Potter tonight.... It freaking kicks ass.
    Yeah, Garfields rock wall is killer. I love it. I hope I can scrap up enough cash to get a airbrush set ...... probably not for a bit anyway, which kinda sucks cuz Garfield is really pumped about getting it done :( . Being poor sucks ... uggghhh
    Well Later.

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Stan... you suck at the whole posting thing...

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    and life.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    Ha ha... that was fun, but i'll stop now!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Dez Dez said…

    or will i.....?

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Phil said…

    wow go dez... and i love budda monkey, i remember when you first started drawing him.. cause im cool. and have known you the longest othe than your friends and Dianna... I WIN! post more pics stanza i love you wow im in a random mood today

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Ink Monkey said…

    WOw Im Posting Dez ya.... You get a hero cookie FILL. mmmmm cookies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter